Return Policy and Exchange
If you are not satisfied with your product, please let us know within 30 days and we will exchange it or give you a credit note to one of our stores. Since all sales are final, products may be exchanged but not returned for cash back.
For hygienic reasons we cannot refund opened cosmetic products.
We ask you to check if your item(s) are working properly upon arrival. If you experience any problems with you order, let us know right away and will exchange the product. If a product is covered by a manufacturers warranty we may refer you to the manufacturer.
Royal Beauty defines ‘defective’ products in the same way large online distribution companies such as Ebay and Amazon do. Items are considered “damaged/defective or incorrect” in these circumstances:
- Item was completely different from what was ordered: Seller mistakenly sent completely incorrect item.
- Missing parts or components: The item is missing parts or components.
- Item defective during first use: When you tried to first use the product, it did not work.
- Damaged item: The item itself was visibly damaged.
- This does not extend to cases where you are simply disappointed with an item.
If for some reason the product you received is not the correct item, please let us know immediately. Do not use or damage the product, we will replace it right away. Note because we ship orders the same day the order is placed, once the product has been shipped regular return policies apply. So if you decide to cancel the order, let us know immediately.
Please take care filling the shipping address information double check it. There may be a 20% restocking and/or the carrier charges for both ways if the shipment is refused or incorrectly addressed.
If you decide to return a product back to us please let us know ahead of time that you are shipping the order back.
Royal Beauty Team